• A new laptop is in my very near future... if I can finally make up my mind about the freakin' size! You would think this decision would be simple... but for me? Torture. So instead of actually buying a laptop, I've been looking for fun laptop bags & sleeves. Here's my favorite so far:
• Love this DIY project from Bower Power Blog. A giant letter "A" will most definitely be making an appearance in my little guy's big boy room! Katie makes it seem so easy, and come on - how adorable does Weston look in this picture?!
• We're seriously considering a new rug for our living room. I'll spare you the gory details, but with a dog who has the world's most sensitive stomach, I'm pretty certain we need an indoor/outdoor rug. I had just about given up on finding an affordable 8x11, until I saw this post from Thistlewood farms. Oh, and she may have convinced me our stairs need a runner, too!
• Do I need to say anything about this picture? For some reason I feel compelled to make these this weekend. Maybe a little welcome-home surprise for C?
• These boys. My favorite hubby comes home tomorrow after a week away, and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the look on A's face when he pulls down the driveway. All week he's been telling me daddy's on a plane, and says hi to him each time one flies overhead :)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!