10.22.2012

Window Shopping Favorites: Zara Home Kids

Happy Monday!

I've been browsing the Zara Home website ever since their launch last month, and have found so many things that I love! I have to say though, that my very favorite part of the launch is Zara Home Kids. Everything is cute, while still being timeless. And true to the Zara brand, everything is a great price!

Here are some of my favorites!



This toiletry case would be perfect for our many road trips. I've been needing a little washable tote to store A's shampoo, medicine and lotion while we're traveling.

This dishware and flatware set would be such a great gift, for a little girl or boy!

These towels are just adorable. I'm loving the plaid to replace A's baby towels - they are a great mix of playful and sophisticated.

LOVE this rug, just wish it came in more sizes!

This pillow and knit throw might be making their way into A's big boy room next year. So cute!

These sets of bibs are a perfect gift. I love bibs with timeless, playful patterns, and these fit the bill.

This fleece throw would be perfect on a toddler bed for the winter.

These storage baskets are so cute. I love the lace detail for a little girls room, but the liners could easily be removed for a boys room.

Love these chairs for a playroom - they are the perfect size for a play table, and are a great price!

I'll definitely be coming back to Zara Home Kids when I start putting A's big boy room together!
Hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!