10.24.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Our Bathroom
While we still have a few last minute things to do, I confess that I stand in the bathroom after A goes to bed, and admire every little detail. C and his dad worked so hard to get this bathroom done (3 consecutive weekends!), and listened to every last one of my type-A requests. It's beautiful, and I can't wait to share the whole room with you. For now, here's another iPhone picture. The artwork we added is sentimental to our family, and adds the perfect pop of color to the room.




New Boots:
The search is over. These will be in my hands by Friday, and I'm so excited!

via




Hutch Makeover Inspiration
Loving all the inspiration I have found on Pinterest for our hutch makeover!




Source: google.com via Jillian on Pinterest



Instagram
(If you couldn't tell from my new favorite design - launched last week!) ... I'm obsessed.



Linking up with Jamie for WILW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!