• We’ve hit a bit of a roadblock with the bathroom. It turns out our tub has an “invisible crack” – exactly what the name implies, there is an unseen crack, causing the tub to leak directly from the center of the tub, while it is full. This means that the tub doesn’t leak during showers, but does leak during bath-time.
So, what's next? We’re replacing the tub this weekend. Replacing the tub = removing rows of our freshly grouted tile = not a happy hubby. But, we’re doing what we have to do… because being mad about it will not change the fact that there is a leak into our downstairs bathroom.
• Because I’m loving our bathroom, even if the tub has to come out this weekend, here are some more recent pictures. I’m so looking forward to the mirror being delivered, and getting artwork & hooks on the walls. And I’m also secretly excited to organize the vanity. Container Store, here I come!
• I love Beth Anne's blog, Okay, BA. You can read this weeks posts on Babble, here. I love that she is a working momma, and that she keeps it all in perspective, and that she is real. She doesn't pretend to have it all together, and admits when life is hard... and what I love most of all, is that she can still laugh about it all.
• Don’t forget to enter the giveaway at Dear Baby Owen – enter before midnight, tonight!
• Last but not least, a picture of my baby boy, who is so not a baby anymore.
I could eat him! (which is why I had to pin this).
Have a wonderful weekend!