8.02.2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday, friends!

Linking up with Darci and friends for another 5 on Friday! Here are 5 things I'm loving on this first Friday of August.




{ONE}

H&M is now online! While I realize I'm lucky to have an H&M just a few blocks from my office, it sometimes requires too much patience and energy to deal with the crowds at lunch time. $4.95 shipping to have it delivered to my door? Yes, please!

Oh, and have you seen their home collection? Adorbs. Here are some of my favorites!





{TWO}

Gap's fall items are out, and oh-so-cute. These things might find their way into A's closet very very soon.





{THREE}

The Bee Movie. Have you guys ever seen this?! New favorite movie, I swear. Watching videos with A is one of my favorite things to do - 45 minutes where he sits still, laughs along with the jokes, and actually wants to snuggle with me? Love, love love.





{FOUR}

A new partnership with the very talented, Laura Dro! Bella Carta Boutique now offers an exclusive Little Blue Truck birthday invitation, with a gorgeous hand-drawn illustration by Laura! This has been in the works for a while now, and I'm thrilled that it is finally available on Etsy. More fun items coming soon!




{FIVE}

This lady: my momma. It's her birthday this weekend. She's 45 (or so she says!). I can't wait to celebrate with her on Sunday. She's my BFF, and the very best GG that A could ever ask for. We love you to pieces, momma!








2 comments:

  1. I love the invitations! I have been a huge fan of your Little Blue Truck birthday party ever since I first saw it! I think it was a brilliant idea and all the details were perfect!

    I haven't see the bee movie but I'm sure we'll be turning it on for O to watch soon enough! Glad to know it's a good one!

    Happy Birthday to your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRIEND! I am way late in catching up on Five on Friday posts, but had to stop by and tell you that I love every single thing you shared. (And am so thankful for the reminder about H&M being online --- meant to "stop by" there last week and check it out)! And that invitation is amazing!! Totally makes me want to go w/ that theme for Jackson's birthday next summer. You did such an amazing job for A's bday party.... absolutely love that theme! I'll have to share the invitation on my blog so other momma's can be in the know!

    Hope your week has started off great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!