7.01.2013

I'm Back!

Happy Monday, friends!

It was so nice to have a week away from the computer. I do love blogging, but, sometimes you just need a break! I loved having some more time to myself at night, to watch trashy TV and maybe also to go to bed at 9:30. Yup, I was totally that girl!

What I loved most about my blog-break was the feeling that I didn't have anything to do... I could come home from work and just BE. This summer, I might be posting less, and playing more... soaking up some sunshine and the bliss that comes along with longer days and shorter to-do lists.


But tomorrow, I'll be back with some small updates to our bedroom!

And I'll leave you with a little sneak-peek of our family photoshoot last week.
This face - it's SO A. Love him to pieces.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!