1.11.2013

{Project Playroom}: Part II / Inspiration

As I shared on Monday, we've started working on our big playroom makeover. Our goal is to have this room function as a playroom, office & guest room - on a budget.

Of course, once we decided this was going to be our next project, I turned to Pinterest for some ideas. You can see the whole board, here, but here are some of my favorites.











Source: bhg.com via Jillian on Pinterest



And finally, here is the mood board I created to keep me on track when shopping for this room. Some of the items you see we already own, but I wanted to make sure they would still work in the new space.

I hope to be back next week sharing some of the progress we've made!

Linking up with Debbie Doo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!