Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Our weekend was kind of all over the place... in a good way!
• C and I spent this last week looking at preschool programs for A. After visiting 4, making many pro-con lists, and an hour long discussion, I think we've finally come to a decision. I know that this program will be great for our little guy, but thinking about saying goodbye to him during that first drop-off... my heart hurts just thinking about it.
• We spent a lot of this weekend baby-proofing. I'm amazed at what needs to be baby-proofed after 21 months. There's so much more that A can get into, and now that he's out of his crib, we had to re-proof his room. His dresser is now secured to the wall, and we also installed a gate in the playroom. Of course, A helped with both. He used his toy drill on the gate, and then helped find a stud with dad's stud-finder.
• I've been ready for some changes in our wall decor, and yesterday, C was able to move everything around. I was so proud of myself for "shopping the house", rather than going out and buying something new. I'll be sharing those changes soon!
• A few of you have asked how A is doing now that we've moved him onto a mattress. Honestly, he's doing great! He loves his new big boy bed, and sleeping has been getting better and better. I know that not every night & nap will be perfect, but we have made so much progress in the last 2 months. In fact, on Saturday night, he slept 10.5 straight hours. I took this picture not long after he woke up - happy baby!
• So happy that Kourtney & Kim Take Miami is back on. I had been missing my trashy reality T.V., and the Kardashians never disappoint.
Have a wonderful week!