12.24.2014

Thank You!

For what will most likely be my last post of 2014, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you to all of my clients, new and old, who have trusted me with their most precious of memories, announcements and greetings this year. For the clients that have challenged me to think outside the box, for the clients who are gracious when a package goes missing or when a printing error means that their invitations are delayed. For the clients who come back, year after year, and recommend Bella Carta to their friends... thank you.

Thank you to all of our friends – both in real life, and our 'internet' friends – who have cheered me on, shared their ideas and opened up doors that I didn’t know existed. Thank you for giving me honest feedback, allowing me to bounce ideas off of you, and for the occasional vent sessions. Thank you to my sweet husband, who has never doubted this dream, who always supports my decisions, as crazy as they may be, and has always been my number one fan. None of this would be possible without you.

And a special thank you to all of you that ordered in November, and helped me make a donation to St. Jude Children's Hospital in my brother's memory. Today would have been his 32nd birthday, and while nothing will ever take his place, knowing that there is a family out there who, in some small way, can benefit from our donation brings me so much joy.

I have big dreams and plans for 2015, and I've vowed to myself that I will take the next two weeks to make a plan of how to execute those dreams, instead of always feeling one step behind. I've learned so much this year, and am so thankful everything - good and bad - that has brought me to this place.

And while I wish I could send you all a card by mail, this one will have to do. This sentiment perfectly sums up this season of my life: rarely calm, but always bright. From my little family to yours, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, New Year!



Cheers!

(calligraphy by the talented West Sheridan, design by me!)

1 comment:

  1. Jill --- Oh my sweet friend, I LOVE your Christmas card!! Such a PERFECT greeting & so unique :) Loved meeting you this past weekend, and can't wait to meet again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!