12.22.2012

Our Christmas Card

Now that most everyone has received our card, I think it is safe to share on the blog!

Our fall photoshoot with our photographer was cancelled because of Hurricane Sandy, and we weren't able to reschedule. So I decided to do our own photoshoot in Sparta one Saturday afternoon, and see if I could get any pictures of A to use on our Christmas card. 200+ pictures later, I found one Christmas-card worthy. I have to say, I was pretty proud of myself!

 

Linking up with
Kelly's Korner
Lil Light O'Mine

4 comments:

  1. That is a great picture; he's adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!!

    btw –  I tried to email you back but it bounced ? thanks for the note & happy holidays! best, jodi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!