2.04.2013

{Valentine's Day Gift Guide} For the Littles

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We certainly did!

I really enjoyed the Superbowl this year, but I have to say the Budweiser commercial was my hands-down favorite of the night. Of course, I cried like a baby... but I loved it!

Here is my very first installment of gift guides: something I thought would be fun to do for the special occasions and holidays that occur during the year. I hope you like it!

I love giving A a little gift for each holiday - nothing crazy, but something appropriate to the occasion, and something he will enjoy in the coming months. Pajamas and books are always my go-to, and A seems to enjoy them :)

Here my Valentine's Day Gift Guide, for the Littles!

stripe sweater / stripe one-piece / panda pajamas / pirate pajamas / dinosaur book / dinosaur toy / charlie brown / stinky face

I'll be back with two more gift guides this week!

Happy Monday!












1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!